• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How Long is too Long for Winning Bidders to Pay?

24 posts in this topic

I just got a money order in the mail today for a auction that ended 3/25.

It was from Canada though so maybe the slow mails are an excuse.

I'm waiting for two other money orders from about the same auction ending time give or take two days.

tongue.gif

All are cheap items ranging fro $1.49 to $8.00.

What the heck takes so long on cheapo stuff?

confused.gif

That's true. The person that won 3 of my auctions for over $200, paid before I could send him an invoice.

Same here, BY FAR my best buyers are the ones that buy my higher end ($50 and up) books. It's those $5 and $10 purchases that seem to take forever. And I'll say one thing for sure, my fastest payers are those that buy my CGC graded books.

The guy who waited the longest to pay me was for my most expensive CGC comic. I sent out A NBP Alert and he still paid me 5 days after that. He never sent me an e-mail telling me what's going on or to apologize. mad.gif

If you don't have money, then don't don'y buy the books! I'm not a freakin' credit card company! makepoint.gif27_laughing.gifgrin.gif

You may not be, but I would. If I can get a higher top bid from somebody that will pay a month late, I'll take that over the 2nd highest bid from a fast payer any day.

If you don't have money, then don't don'y buy the books! I'm not a freakin' credit card company! makepoint.gif27_laughing.gifgrin.gif

You may not be, but I would. If I can get a higher top bid from somebody that will pay a month late, I'll take that over the 2nd highest bid from a fast payer any day.

Depends what the interest rate is at the time. insane.gif