• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

=Closed=

69 posts in this topic

That's it. The individual comic books has been priced. Hopeful, there are some collectors out there will grab some of them. Most of them have sharp corners and flat.

Thank you for check it out. :)

*FYI* Policy has changed on this thread, return accept within 14 days and $5 for shipping per order.

This thread has been reopened as I have returned home from SDCC. I went to SDCC as employee for Sphinx Comics (Comic shop in Riverside, CA) to get exclusives for their shop from Wednesday to Friday. Saturday was my day to look around and do whatever I want. I have much fun time there as my last SDCC visits were '96 and '97. A lot has been changed in SDCC! It's a little bit crazy as I did saw old man running to the line and other person with broken leg scooter zoomed cross booths to get in the line as well. :screwy: Anyway, the overall it's great time in SDCC because I got chance to see Stan Lee in person within few steps away by luck. I didn't know he will be there as no line or announcement. It looks like a private signing. I was walking by and spotted him. I asked security if I can take a picture of him. She said fine. He was about to leave when I spotted him. Here's snapshot of him. The King of Marvel! :grin:

IMG_0202_zpsywoskftl.jpg

Here's my selfie in SDCC.

13775603_10154401062729201_3399832572330253917_n_zps8mrvuyig.jpg

During my own time, I was able to get three different titles and would like to sell here.

First title is Black Hammer 1 and I did take out the comic books to inspect the grade and place in new bag and board. The original bag and board are plain resealable silver bag/board. Now, they are in correct size for protection.

I have five copies and priced them based on grades.

09065e6f-cd59-4510-bd28-9430d2f9cffb_zpsow8mfm8l.jpg

One copy as VF (few slight creases on spine, non-color breaking creases) $15 Pull out to keep as personal collection.

One copy as NM (two slight creases on spine, non-color breaking creases) $20 SOLD

Two copies as NM+ (one slight crease on spine, non-color breaking creases) $30 each SOLD

One copy as 9.8 candidate $40 SOLD

Black Hammer SDCC Limited 500 copies existed

Next title is Secret Wars 1 Variant by Alex Ross. Both are NM/NM+ $30 each Limited 3,000 copies existed

990d3819-1afd-45b9-8a3f-ef762c36cd9a_zpsogfovs4n.jpg

Last title is Star Wars 1 1:200 Variant by Alex Ross with COA. NM $150 Limited 10 signed copies existed

1fe7c30b-3f6b-41ce-a842-2152c1918a9e_zpsuruhugub.jpg

Thank you for checking it out. :)

P.S. Please don't ask me if I have more or able to get more as SDCC has end and items above is only ones I have for sale.

During my own time, I was able to get three different titles and would like to sell here.

First title is Black Hammer 1 and I did take out the comic books to inspect the grade and place in new bag and board. The original bag and board are plain resealable silver bag/board. Now, they are in correct size for protection.

One copy as VF (few slight creases on spine, non-color breaking creases) $15

One copy as NM (two slight creases on spine, non-color breaking creases) $20

Two copies as NM+ (one slight crease on spine, non-color breaking creases) $30 each

One copy as 9.8 candidate $40

:takeit: The 9.8 copy at 10% off please.

One copy as VF (few slight creases on spine, non-color breaking creases) $15

One copy as NM (two slight creases on spine, non-color breaking creases) $20

Two copies as NM+ (one slight crease on spine, non-color breaking creases) $30 each

One copy as 9.8 candidate $40

:takeit: The 9.8 copy at 10% off please.

^^ Thank you