• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Now its Saturday!!!

57 posts in this topic

Sunny outside.. 70 degrees.. lots of landscaping yard work to do.

Any other Green Thumbs on the board?

Bacchi Ball party down the alley at a neighbors tonight! yay.gif

Later everyone

Ze-

Green thumb? No. But I've got an entire backyard of leaves to rake today.... Christo_pull_hair.gif

Just finished my first raking shift of the day. Damn there's a lot of leaves out there! frustrated.gif

Later everyone

Ze-

Green thumb? No. But I've got an entire backyard of leaves to rake today.... Christo_pull_hair.gif

Just finished my first raking shift of the day. Damn there's a lot of leaves out there! frustrated.gif

Took you long enough! poke2.gif

My attention span is 50 minutes at a time, or exactly the length of an episode of Magnum PI without commercials.
OK...Higgins! poke2.gif

My attention span is 50 minutes at a time, or exactly the length of an episode of Magnum PI without commercials.
OK...Higgins! poke2.gif

Yep....see you later.....off for the next rake session! Ta ta! hi.gif

Later everyone

Ze-

Bocci Ball rocks! thumbsup2.gif

Now back to the leaves, although I use a leaf blower - much faster when you have 3 acres and all the dang oak trees wait until spring to drop their leaves... Christo_pull_hair.gif

Jesse and I are in Catalina and she agreed to marry me today! Yep, the gal who was my Clea to my Dr. Strange said "Yes" when I popped the question and gave her the ring! So to me, this Saturday will be a memorable one!

Jesse and I are in Catalina and she agreed to marry me today! Yep, the gal who was my Clea to my Dr. Strange said "Yes" when I popped the question and gave her the ring! So to me, this Saturday will be a memorable one!

Congratulations!!! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Congrats man smile.gif

Watching 36 holes of golf in Augusta on the tube. thumbsup2.gif

thumbsup2.gif

If DiMarco folds...might be a Tiger ready to pounce! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Tiger definitely has that look in his eye. But DiMarco seems solid, he's not about to spit the bit. Should be a great Sunday of golf!

0-4 Mets now currently down to Atlanta 4 to zip. foreheadslap.gif

thumbsup2.gif Right on, Howard! Congrats! Is she the same one that went on the road trip with you last year? If you didn't end up hating one another after that, I'd say she's a keeper! laugh.gif

Alan

Congrats on the good news...

I had a so-so day. Took the wifes van out for a drive to Home Depot, like Beyonder said - no snow - finally! thumbsup2.gif

When i put the drivers side window down , it wouldn't move. So off to the dealer I went...lucky me I now have 250 less to spend on comics... frustrated.gif

But here I am trying to catch up on the posts and drinking a Keith's...much better now.