• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rare Comixpress Mouse Guard 1 CGC 9.2 CLOSED

9 posts in this topic

CGC graded Mouse Guard 1 CGC 9.2 universal. This is the extremely rare black and white Comixpress. Only 200- 250 estimated to be printed. These rarely ever come up. Is signed on the case by Dave Peterson, but the case has a crack on the back which does not affect book. See last picture below. - asking $1350 shipped and insured priority mail.

No returns and US shipping only.

image_zpsawv7xlik.jpeg

image_zpsxq7himig.jpeg

image_zpsmqpceb9x.jpeg

CGC graded Mouse Guard 1 CGC 9.2 universal. This is the extremely rare black and white Comixpress. Only 200- 250 estimated to be printed. These rarely ever come up. Is signed on the case by Dave Peterson, but the case has a crack on the back which does not affect book. See last picture below. - asking $1350 shipped and insured priority mail.

image_zpsawv7xlik.jpeg

image_zpsxq7himig.jpeg

image_zpsmqpceb9x.jpeg

:o

:takeit:

image_zpsawv7xlik.jpeg

image_zpsxq7himig.jpeg

image_zpsmqpceb9x.jpeg

WINNER thanks

:applause:

Nice pick up. You don't see that one everyday.

You're not lying. I'm over the moon - the book is IMPOSSIBLE to find. I'm probably going to leave the case as is.

Nice pick up. You don't see that one everyday.

You're not lying. I'm over the moon - the book is IMPOSSIBLE to find. I'm probably going to leave the case as is.

Oh my god, what a great buy Dan.

image_zpsawv7xlik.jpeg

image_zpsxq7himig.jpeg

image_zpsmqpceb9x.jpeg