• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few high grade slabs for sale or trade

10 posts in this topic

Hi, all. I have the following blue label books for sale or trade, all with excellent cover registration and color preservation. Just drop me a PM if interested:

JIM 110 cgc 9.2 ow/w

ASM 64 cgc 9.2 ow/w

FF 41 cgc 9.2 ow

TTA 84 cgc 9.2 ow/w

Thor 179 cgc 9.4 ow/w

Jimmy Olsen 133 (first Kirby) cgc 9.0 w

TTA 84: Only defects are a tiny non-color breaking indent on the back cover and a miniscule color fleck missing from the spine at the bottom of the lower staple. Outstanding front cover colors, edges, registration, and a white back cover.

tta84front.jpg

Hi, all. I still have some of the following blue label books for sale or trade, all with excellent cover registration and color preservation. Just drop me a PM if interested:

JIM 110 cgc 9.2 ow/w

ASM 64 cgc 9.2 ow/w

FF 41 cgc 9.2 ow SOLD

TTA 84 cgc 9.2 ow/w SOLD

Thor 179 cgc 9.4 ow/w

Thanks, Surfer, glad you like the book. I still have a couple of the following blue label books for sale or trade, all with excellent cover registration and color preservation. Just drop me a PM if interested:

JIM 110 cgc 9.2 ow/w SOLD

ASM 64 cgc 9.2 ow/w

FF 41 cgc 9.2 ow SOLD

TTA 84 cgc 9.2 ow/w SOLD

Thor 179 cgc 9.4 ow/w