• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Nowhere Near Comic-Con Sale! Updated w/Grummett New Titans/Titans Hunt, more

3 posts in this topic

Hello all!

Time for my seemingly annual sale to celebrate the fact that once again I am absolutely nowhere near Comic-Con, but will need money at the end of summer for Conventions that are actually in my neck of the woods (Western Canada). I have started a Sale gallery on CAF, and will be adding more pieces to it probably until Sunday, including some pieces that I have never put up for sale before. The Gallery/Sale will be open likely until Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. 10% off listed price if you buy at least 2 pieces. 15% off listed prices if you buy 4 or more pieces. Artists include Tom Grummett, Brett Booth, Tony Daniel, Eddy Barrows, Tim Vigil, Max Dunbar, Tim Seeley, Marcus To, and more. Gallery can be found here:

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=168355

Thanks for looking!

Had a bit busier weekend than expected and it took longer to upload all of the art into the gallery than I had planned. Finally finished. There are a total of 46 pieces in the Sale gallery, including a pretty good selection of Tom Grummett New Titans pages from the Titans Hunt story arc and earlier, as well as Superboy pages featuring Superboy and Knockout, some Walden Wong inked Nick Bradshaw Wolverine & The X-Men pages, Tony Daniel Deathstroke and Titans art, some Archie vs Predator, and more. Sale will be up until Wednesday or Thursday, and then this gallery will be removed. A few of the pieces I'm finding it hard to actually part with, so this might be the only time they are available (particularly the Perez/Grummett New Titans Starfire page).

Thanks for looking, and here's the link, once again:

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=168355&page=1&order=Date