• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So what is everyone doing tonight (besides posting boring, useless threads???)

25 posts in this topic

I am doing my outline for elder law since I have finals in a few scant weeks. Normally I would put it off but I really want to go out next weekend. Also listening to the new Queens of the Stone Age album....which is amazing. headbang.gif

THE CITY ON THE EDGE OF FOREVER

Great episode! thumbsup2.gif

THE CITY ON THE EDGE OF FOREVER

Great episode! thumbsup2.gif

Yes - as Spock might say "Most interesting." laugh.gif

It is one I am saving on Tivo to re-and maybe re-re-watch. thumbsup2.gif

It is really pretty interesting because oit has been maybe 20 years since I watch TOS. So Tivo randoml;y selected one and I just enjoyed it. So made it a Season Pass and am watching them again regularly. Remember when it first came out. I was between 16-17. A revelation for TV then. Interesting thing. I am also Tivoing TNG and watching these two side- by-side. Many potentials brought up as "asides" in the more adventurous TOS were made into the core of TNG episodes. Fascinating stuff! And great fun!

I went to my parents and helped them watch my 4 year old godson, who wanted me to draw him pictures of Batman, Robin, Batkitty, Batdog, and Batfish(no, I'm not making this up). After that, we ate pizza and watched Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer(he wants to watch this all year round) and Blues Clues(which makes me very sleepy).