• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: TMNT #1 - 2nd Print

10 posts in this topic

So today I purchased one of my grails (well sort of). At least until I can at one point find an affordable copy of the 1st Print this will have to do.

Was wondering if I could get an opinion on the grade for this copy. I definitely see a few areas where a press could benefit. Thanks in advance!

L8c0gmf.jpg

7SMfNVn.jpg

41gBTT5.jpg

0b2w4Yn.jpg

:shrug: I am no where near great at grading, but thought I can see colour rubs off the back? Add up the amount of spine ticks, finger dents and blunt corners I suppose I am a bit hard on it.

:shrug: I am no where near great at grading, but thought I can see colour rubs off the back? Add up the amount of spine ticks, finger dents and blunt corners I suppose I am a bit hard on it.

If it makes you feel better I was thinking around 7.5 in it's current state, but I do think the press will help this one get in that 8 range. That's just my personal opinion and I always love to hear the opinions of those that probably have a bit more experience than I do.