• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Street Fighter Cammy #1 • Frank Cho JJ's Variant • CLOSED

58 posts in this topic

1x RAW: NM or better (most likely as always better) $22.99 each (50 available)

1x Street Fighter Legends Cammy #1

1:10 Frank Cho Color Variant

$28.99

10 available

NM OR BETTER

Okay, will invoice this eve for everyone. Been hectic so this will be the easiest way to do it all this eve!

If anyone else wants in, please post. I think the 1:10 and 1:20 are now sold out, but my math could be off.

Also, just saw the question on the print run on 1:10. It was based on the total books produced for this issue and I have no idea on those numbers yet as the first issue was just released through Diamond. I would venture to guess it is fairly tiny, as a retailer would have to order 10 for 1 and 20 for both. Not sure how many SF books sell in an LCS weekly, but I would venture it is low.

Okay, will invoice this eve for everyone. Been hectic so this will be the easiest way to do it all this eve!

If anyone else wants in, please post. I think the 1:10 and 1:20 are now sold out, but my math could be off.

Also, just saw the question on the print run on 1:10. It was based on the total books produced for this issue and I have no idea on those numbers yet as the first issue was just released through Diamond. I would venture to guess it is fairly tiny, as a retailer would have to order 10 for 1 and 20 for both. Not sure how many SF books sell in an LCS weekly, but I would venture it is low.

Thanks JJ

I can still cover everyone, so all good.

If anyone else needs anything else just post and I'll check stock!

JJ

I'd take a raw one if you have one left.....

Which one?

I can still cover everyone, so all good.

If anyone else needs anything else just post and I'll check stock!

JJ

I'd take a raw one if you have one left.....

Which one?

Oops...stupid of me---apologies.

How about the Frank Cho Virgin Variant??