• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

20 posts in this topic

oCBjzCL.pngRules :rulez:

No Probies or HOSers

:takeit: in the thread Trumps all.

Currently shipping in the USA only.

Please add $12.95 for shipping for Slabs. All slabs will be shipped in a USPS Medium Priority Box and well protected.

Shipping for Raw Books will be $6.50 for the first 3 via USPS Priority Shipping.

Returns will only be accepted in the instance there is damage. If you have any reservations on the quality of a book, please just ask first.

7idXP3d.pngPayment

PayPal (add 3% for fees)

Please Check My Kudos Thread in my signature below. I also have a 100% positive feedback on eBay with a seller score of 270 and counting. Have had my eBay account for over 10 years. If you need a link I can do that in PM per request.

LOT #1 - X-Force/X-Men Books + NM100 - $25

X-Force 2 - VF (Lite Spine Roll and a Color breaking tick)

New Mutants 100 - Back Cover is scrunched at bottom right. Could press out.

X-Men 4 - Looks NM

X-Force 19 - Copy A - Looks NM with a color breaking tick on spine

X-Force 19 - Copy B - Looks VF

1E0tw52.jpg

Batman/Superman #7 - Dell Otto French Variant - $400

I'm calling this one a VF+/NM- . There is a small bend on the bottom left corner that does not break color. Tough to find book of one of the hottest artists in 2016 and would not be selling this if I didn't have another copy.

1Rfc95p.jpg

s9cHfjd.jpg

Per PM

:takeit:

I'm calling this one a VF+/NM- . There is a small bend on the bottom left corner that does not break color. Tough to find book of one of the hottest artists in 2016 and would not be selling this if I didn't have another copy.

1Rfc95p.jpg

s9cHfjd.jpg

Per PM

^^

1Rfc95p.jpg

s9cHfjd.jpg

Per PM

Nice pickup! :applause:

1Rfc95p.jpg

s9cHfjd.jpg

Per PM

Nice pickup! :applause:

Thanks!

Going to retire for the evening, but some good books still available and I will look to add more to this thread this week (possibly tomorrow evening). Also will open a thread in Gold/Silver/Bronze with some other books tomorrow. (thumbs u