• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: "Quantum Leap" pages (Innovation, early 90's).

5 posts in this topic

Still looking for pages from Innovation's "Quantum Leap" series, particularly from issues #1 to #11.

If any of you has a page he's willing to part with, PM me.

Thanks!

Hey Rob, nice to hear from you!

Yep, still looking :)

I tried practically everyone involved on the issues that I considered best, but no luck. Deodato (Jr) told me the pages from his father sold during the 90's... innovation's David Campiti told me everything was sold back then too...

Also spoke with Andy Price (who did a wonderful title splash on issue #6), who was vey nice, and he told me he had to check if he had something... that was like two years ago. at first I sent him messages every few months, then I assumed he didn't want to check it or he didn't have anything (these situations always feel funny; I'd prefer to write a short "I don't have anything" email than to receive the same inquiring email every few months xD).

I recently sent a message to Rob Davis to check, but I'm not very confident any of the artists will have anything. So I post back here once a year or so... You never know who may see the post this time! :)

Marc

Thanks aardvark88! I'll see if there's any luck that way :)

update, BTW; I've been looking all over the internet and couldn't find any way to contact Mark Jones, who did some nice art for issue #1. Having such a common name doesn't help much :)

I'll let you know if I find anything! Thanks, both!