• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Magazines, magazines, only magazines

43 posts in this topic

I am going to sell here many magazines from my personal collection, under-copies or upgrades, including some full runs.

Here are terms:

People on the probation list, or that I may have on ignore, are not eligible to purchase. :sumo:

The first :takeit: in this thread or via PM wins the book based on time stamp.

Prices are in principle firm but feel free to send me a PM and make an offer if you want; I am open to negotiation especially on multiple purchases, worst I can say is no. Time payments are possible but must be discussed before you make the purchase.

Raw books: All my raw books are unrestored and not pressed unless noted.

Return policy: All my raw books are accurately graded and your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back (except shipping costs) as long as books are returned in same condition as sent within 7 days of receipt. However, for books that I am selling as lots only, if you are not happy with the purchase of a lot, you will need to return all books in the lot.

Shipping cost to USA for one magazine is $10 (no insurance). For more than one, shipping will be at cost and will depend of where you live, how many books you buy and how you want your order to be shipped.

I do accept PayPal or international money orders.

Tales of the Zombie #2 VF+ : $35 Looks better but has non color breaking impact ding on lower left corner at spine.

Tales of the Zombie #6 VF/NM : $30

or take both for $55 SOLD

Issue #2 is toughest issue to find in high grade for that title.

Issue #6 features a Brother Voodoo storyline continued and concluded from Strange Tales #173

Tales%20of%20the%20Zombie%202%20v2.jpg

Tales%20of%20the%20Zombie%206%20v2.jpg

Vampire Tales #1-11 + Annual 1: $650 for the full run

My personal run of this title. Many are file copies bought from Todd Lange. Grades are as follow:

Vampire Tales #1: 9.4 1st solo Morbius and his 5th app. by Pablo Marcos N.B.: the spot on the upper right edge is not a stain nor a color flake, just a printing defect.

Vampire Tales #2: 9.0 Intro. Satana

Vampire Tales #3: 9.0 Satana app.

Vampire Tales #4: 9.2

Vampire Tales #5: 9.4 Origin Morbius

Vampire Tales #6: 9.0/9.2 2nd app. Lilith

Vampire Tales #7: 9.2

Vampire Tales #8: 9.2/9.4 1st solo Blade story

Vampire Tales #9: 9.2/9.4 Blade app.

Vampire Tales #10: 9.2

Vampire Tales #11: 8.5/9.0

Vampire Tales Annual #1: 9.4

Vampire%20Tales%201.jpg

Vampire%20Tales%202.jpg

Vampire%20Tales%203.jpg

Vampire%20Tales%204.jpg

Vampire%20Tales%205.jpg

Vampire%20Tales%206.jpg

Vampire%20Tales%207.jpg

Vampire%20Tales%208.jpg

Vampire%20Tales%209.jpg

Vampire%20Tales%2010.jpg

Vampire%20Tales%2011.jpg

Vampire%20Tales%20Annual%201.jpg

Savage Tales #1 VF- : $175 SOLD

Origin and 1st app. Man-Thing; Conan classic story by Barry Smith

I just did upgrade this one for a CGC 9.6 and honestly this one looks almost as attractive. Main thing is some humidity that ripple on the back cover, no stains though, (so yeah, I guess it could be pressed out..). Also a very light stain on upper edge of front cover.

Savage%20Tales%201.jpg

Savage%20Tales%201%20bc.jpg