• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edmonton Expo Sept 23-25, 2016

40 posts in this topic

We are going to trash your basement and your wife will kill us.

Greggy is coming to the show? I am going to tell all the LCSs to jack up the prices on their HG back issues..................

He doesn't buy anything, he just sleeps in your booth.

:baiting:

We are going to trash your basement and your wife will kill us.

Greggy is coming to the show? I am going to tell all the LCSs to jack up the prices on their HG back issues..................

I'll still buy them because I'm a baller.

Any exhibition NHL hockey games in Edmonton that weekend? Connor McDavid? :wishluck:

There's a preseason game Monday, September 26, just after the Expo closes. This will be in the new arena that is nearing completion. It's downtown and judging by reviews one of the nicest arenas in the league.

It's a dump. Home to a minor league club.

Any exhibition NHL hockey games in Edmonton that weekend? Connor McDavid? :wishluck:

There's a preseason game Monday, September 26, just after the Expo closes. This will be in the new arena that is nearing completion. It's downtown and judging by reviews one of the nicest arenas in the league.

Got anymore raw 9.8 New Mutants 98 for sale? :whee:

Sounds like the Vancouver Canucks, an ageing middle of the road team. doh!

Sounds like the Vancouver Canucks, an ageing middle of the road team. doh!

Cross the US border lately?

Maybe Calgary will have a dumpy arena like this nice one day........

I hope our team never sinks as low as the Oilers, and needs a shiny trinket like that to reinvigorate the fan base...

I hope our team never sinks as low as the Oilers, and needs a shiny trinket like that to reinvigorate the fan base...

How so? Every game was sold out the past few years even though the team sucked. lol