• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

141 posts in this topic

As promised here is the next run of my X-Men collection for sale. Today I am listing issues 95 through 160. There I will stop for a while as it takes a lot of time to list and with the exceptions of some minor keys from 161 I do not want to scan/grade/price another 150 books!

I am re-listing X-Men 3 from the last post which was the only book not to sell.

As with before all images click through to high res ones so that you can inspect closely. If you want another shot or a close-up, let me know. I try to mention anything not obvious in the high res scans.

Take it in thread or mutual agreement via PM by earliest timestamp wins.

Payment accepted is Paypal and Money order.

All shipping will be either insured flat rate or standard with tracking based on whichever is least expensive. Shipping cost either domestic or International to the buyer will be the exact cost. I can usually ship a slab or two insured under the flat rate cost, but I will go least expensive route. All boxes will be well packed and insured.

Canada purchases are welcome but other International please PM me prior. I would prefer to have sold to you in the past or at least verify references first.

No buyers that are on probation please. If you don't like the book send it back in the same condition and if it is because of something I accidentally failed to mention or didn't notice I will cover shipping. If you just don't want it, you cover shipping.