• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

50% OFF, RECAP PG32, ASM 265-651 Variants, Second Prints, Low Prices, High Grade

317 posts in this topic

No probies or HOSers. First I'll take it gets the book, but pm offers and questions are welcome as well. US Shipping will be $6.50 for raw books, $1.00 per additional book purchased, maximum total of $15.00. All books will be shipped via Priority Mail. I'm willing to ship anywhere else at exact cost.

If there is a problem with any of the raw books, please notify me within seven days of receipt, and I will do my best to accommodate any reasonable requests. No returns offered on slabs. PayPal preferred method of payment, but contact me if you want to suggest something else.

Going to shoot for two nights of posts to take is from ASM 265-603 and 651 variant. Not every issue is in here, there are multiples of some, variants and second printings, of some, and newsstands and regulars of some. Tonight's listings will take us from 265-441, the end of the first volume. The second night will be volume 2 through #603, plus 651 Variant. Almost every book is VF/NM or better, but any under that condition will be noted in the post. Almost every issue after 316 is nm or better, plenty 9.6, and even 9.8. I went with prices where the books should move, because with all the items coming in, and a ton of other things going on, I want to start blowing through some of this stuff. That being said, feel free to ask questions or for more information, but on the books after 316 you will not be disappointed. I just don't have the time or patience at the moment to piece them out slowly at higher prices due to the higher condition. Thanks for the look!