• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic you currently have at cgc which your most excited about..

36 posts in this topic

Post the comics you have sitting in the cgc vaults right now that you are most excited about and what grade you think they will get?

This is mine. I'm hoping it comes back a 9.8!

22082084922.1.HOLOCHROME.GIF

Waiting on the following books already graded to be shipped back.

Wolverine #10 9.8

Soulfire #1 Previews edition 9.8

Astonishing X-Men #1 Dell'Otto 9.6

Nice laugh.gif

Wolverine #10 9.8

Nice laugh.gif

Thanks. I'm excited to see them. But I can't decide if I want to sell the Wolverine or not. I have 2 other copies of that book, but wouldn't mind keeping it.

Wolverine #10 9.8

Nice laugh.gif

Thanks. I'm excited to see them. But I can't decide if I want to sell the Wolverine or not. I have 2 other copies of that book, but wouldn't mind keeping it.

Are the other two raw or cgc'd?

Wolverine #10 9.8

Nice laugh.gif

Are the other two raw or cgc'd?

Both are raw, probably 9.4's.

I shipped some books econ. on 12/09 (2004) they have been graded finally and shoudl be shippig soon. So after 4 months, I"m getting a batman 191 (oakland) in 9.6 and batman 249 in 9.8. Most of the lther stuff came in 8-9...not happy but i'm learning how cgc grades.

I'll never send in a silver age book to CGC unless the turnaround time decreases big time. I can stand to have books out of my hands for a month or so, but any longer than that is no-no for me. I'll send them to PGX and get em back in a month.

I'll never send in a silver age book to CGC unless the turnaround time decreases big time. I can stand to have books out of my hands for a month or so, but any longer than that is no-no for me. I'll send them to PGX and get em back in a month.

See with the PGX holders are they the same shape as cgc? Im intrested for storage reasons. I feel the same about the economy turnaroudn times. For my silver age comics i would rather have them back in a month than not have them for 4 months. But if the slabs are too different in shape and it makes storign them easily and neatly a btich then i'd have to re-consider.

Right now I have two of the same issue of a PROMO comic, RAILS ACROSS AMERICA. I found these in-between some railroad mags that a old woman was getting rid of. Her husband passed away and she was selling off all the train stuff. Both books look great. Especially one of them. I think it will grade high. Real high. Can't wait to see what it grades at. Won't know for a couple a more months.

yeah kilt, the CGC slabs may be just a quarter of an inch (or 0.6 to 0.7 cm) longer than PGX slabs. But .. PGX uses the same inner well that CGC just switched too for all ages of books. I think they're great to go with if you want to cheaply send in some SA books and get them back much faster.

PGX also gives you nice little plastic bags that fit tightly on the slab to protect it.

yeah kilt, the CGC slabs may be just a quarter of an inch (or 0.6 to 0.7 cm) longer than PGX slabs. But .. PGX uses the same inner well that CGC just switched too for all ages of books. I think they're great to go with if you want to cheaply send in some SA books and get them back much faster.

PGX also gives you nice little plastic bags that fit tightly on the slab to protect it.

Nice, i might look into that smile.gif