• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED!

17 posts in this topic

Just two slabs for now. May be adding a slabbed 7.0 FF 45, but we'll see.

Please check out my kudos:

My Kudos :grin:

Rules:

1. Unconditional :takeit: in thread trumps PM.

2. CONUS shipping is included in the price. PM me for info on international shipping.

3. Acceptable payment: PayPal, MO, or Check

4. Payment due 2 days of purchase.

5. No buyers from the HOS or PL, please.

6. No returns on slabs.

Thanks for looking! (thumbs u

The Amazing Spider-Man 12: CGC 6.5 OW/W $335 shipped $320 shipped - This slab arrived yesterday, so there is no waviness or newton rings. Sharp copy, but there are a few tiny tears on the cover. Book HAS NOT been pressed.

Mj184aSh.jpg

jJSWjW1h.jpg

DcAdjq8h.jpg

The Amazing Spider-Man Annual 1: CGC 4.5 OW/W $341 - Presents very well for the grade. This one was graded soon after CGC started using the new cases, so there are some slight newton rings along the edges. This book was pressed.

MzCPgJoh.jpg

ij8QRMmh.jpg

s9AXWlhh.jpg

Woah! 6.5 makes zero sense on that book unless there's something were missing on the interior. Did you get the notes?

Though I do see what appears to be impacts on the cover in a couple places or is that the scan?

Yes, the cover has a few small tears. I honestly thought it would hit 7.0 without a problem, but it didn't. lol

Notes: light wear spine breaks color

multiple crease right bottom of whole book

tear top of front cover

tear with crease bottom of front cover

tear with crease center of front cover