• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The General Section has become must reading every night...

62 posts in this topic

I am torn between this and another venue. I rediscovered twitter.

Lately I find myself trolling a particular candidate on that platform making sure to tag them in my posts. I've been giggling more doing that over there.

Oh... and I did enjoy aggrivating giant goofballs in Spider-man cosplay costumes on youtube that rant at non-issues.

I could see how this can be engaging.

FDQ's are the best. :wishluck:

The news is reporting that some believe we may be in store for the biggest FDQ exit in American history.

I am torn between this and another venue. I rediscovered twitter.

Lately I find myself trolling a particular candidate on that platform making sure to tag them in my posts. I've been giggling more doing that over there.

Oh... and I did enjoy aggrivating giant goofballs in Spider-man cosplay costumes on youtube that rant at non-issues.

I could see how this can be engaging.

I've been doing that too! Trying to respond to every tweet. But it's sooooo many tweets!

FDQ's are the best. :wishluck:

I'm still waiting for your next one :baiting:

I never had an FDQ moment. I've had a couple arguments with greggy, then again hasn't everyone?

Yeah, what was I thinking :ohnoez: