• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Its an Amazing Adventure...#11 Please grade

20 posts in this topic

Jsut got this beaut in and wanted a little affirmation from yon fellow graders. To go Greggy on us for a sec, here are my thoughts:

vf thumbsup2.gif

vf+ 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

vf/nm screwy.gif

Note, my scanner is making the white backs of these books look dirty, it is just a thing with the scanner.

AmazingAdventures11front.jpg

AmazingAdventures11zack.jpg

Just to be clear, I was talking about "Beast" on the bottom. Sorry.

Your scanner makes it hard to see if there are areas of color loss or not, since there seem to be faded vertical bars running through the cover. If the color is sharp and there is not a lot of spine scuffing, I would say 8.0 is right on.

I say 8.5

Overspray and production defect shoud not hurt that much.. the black cover is overall really solid.

Corners are sharp overall

A really nice copy.

Might grade a 9.0 in person.

Ze-

For what it is worth my copy has the EXACT same smudging.. ( gossip.gif it is his right index finger)

And also the same blue ink near the sig.

Ze-

For what it is worth my copy has the EXACT same smudging.. ( gossip.gif it is his right index finger)

And also the same blue ink near the sig.

You got me curious...so I pulled out my copy. The same smudge and ink are on mine as well... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

aa11.jpg

Jim

I think that it is just something that is endemic in that book and that cover. I believe that it is a smudge from a persons thumb though.

BTW, hows school? hi.gif

It may be endemic, but I think it's ubiquitous! 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif