• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD AND CLOSED - WONDER WOMAN 21 CGC 5.0 Jan/Feb 1947

7 posts in this topic

Wonder Woman 21 CGC 5.0

Cream to Off-White pages

very few sales on the GPA site

according to GPA a CGC 5.0 was sold in Nov 2015 for $382.00

$325.00 plus $12 ship to CONUS for boxed Priority Mail

I ship in boxes the same size as the clink does.

usual rules

no prob or HOS list persons

paypal only

returns - only on raw comics - not on CGC graded comics

first unconditional :takeit: posted here wins. PMs are welcome however until a :takeit: is posted here it is still up for grabs. I'm not on the web 24/7 however I will try to respond to PMs asap.

I used to sell a lot on ebay (clarkkent) and have done a few deals on these boards from a few bucks to a thousand. I have always paid quickly and shipped quickly.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=301775&Number=7792856

I made a mistake about the CGC holder, it's not the new style. I just got a box back a week ago and had listed a few and made the mistake of saying this was the new holder.

Thanks to BridD. for the heads up.

Great pick up Tamir.

Thank you Im going after all the wonder woman and the planets. Im gonna try to only stick to these for the rest of the year. So im doing a big thread in a couple months to help with it.