• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Adventures 12

12 posts in this topic

Arex.. what a stunner..9.4 if I ever saw one. And after a few beers.. 9.6

I too love the canary yellows..and even though this is also my fav cover outa the AA Beast run.. I cannot get past how Iron Mans right thumb is drawn.. just does not look right to me.

Your book on the other hand...looks fantastic. Nice buy.

Ze-

Arex.. what a stunner..9.4 if I ever saw one. And after a few beers.. 9.6

I too love the canary yellows..and even though this is also my fav cover outa the AA Beast run.. I cannot get past how Iron Mans right thumb is drawn.. just does not look right to me.

Your book on the other hand...looks fantastic. Nice buy.

Ze-

Ze,

I think you've already had a few beers! 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

This might be my favorite cover of the entire run. I have gotten to where i really like the yellow covers.

I totally agree, think how this issue must have stood out on the comic racks when it was first issued. Firm 9.2 thumbsup2.gif

If only you graded yor own comics so harshly... poke2.gif

hi.gifhi.gifhi.gif

Ze-

And I see your rounded corner.. and raise you 3 pretty solid other corners.

8.5 sumo.gif You've got several spine stresses and blunted gossip.gif corners 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Oops, you know you're right. As much as I like the yellow it makes it hard to see those stress lines, good eye and I agree.

9.4 sumo.gif

Aces,

You've been on a real hot streak - but I think you're off the mark on this one 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

-d

The yellow isn't showing up well on my screen.

I only see one stress mark... maybe a second one...

confused.gif

There is some issues going on with the top edge that are hard to see with the way the scanner settings are, so 9.2 or 9.4 is out of the question. I dont think vf/nm is out of the question, vf+ at the bear minimum.