• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonder Woman #98 (1958 DC) CLOSED

4 posts in this topic

In short

1. Paypal accepted.

2. Priority shipping is $10.00 within the continental US "only" with tracking #; IF international, please contact me first before buying.

3. The first "I WILL TAKE IT" in the thread wins with payment expected within 3 days.

4. No one on the probation list.

5. Returns accepted within 3 days of receipt. Just return it in the same condition you received it in. I pack like a pro. I offer payment plans but please inquire first.

thank you,

Roger

My feedback on the Boards

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=8585575&Searchpage=2&Main=377897&Words=Roger66&topic=0&Search=true#Post8585575 :banana:

I sell on eBay under the name "kaizerdawg" 100% positive feedback. :juggle:

asking PRICE: $---------- :busy: CLOSED

Wonder Woman # 98 (1958 DC)

Condition: Good/Very Good (at minimum)

Page Quality: Supple Off-White to White

This comic is 100% complete with no restoration.

First appearance of Earth One Wonder Woman

My Grading Comments: Solid, glossy, supple and fairly tight. There is a water stain at the spine above the left Wonder Woman's head that also shows on the corresponding back cover side plus both interior cover sides. There is small triangular chip out of the right-side lower edge of the front cover. The spine is solid with no splits but there is small wear with paper loss on both spine-tips and a tiny hole at the bottom of the lower staple. Of note: there are 2 tiny dots barely visible on the interior side of the front cover near the spine that also shows more pronounced on the first interior page and almost half the interior pages in the same spot (one is a bit above the water stain and one a bit below the bottom staple). Staples are a bit dull but show no rust and remain tight and clean throughout. There is a long color breaking crease on the front cover's left side. A nicer back cover pushes the grade up. There is a 100 written in black (grease pen maybe) on the top left of the front cover.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Thank you for the PMs. (thumbs u

Yes I am open to trades.

My short list consists of mid-grade and just-under copies of Avengers 4, Daredevil 1, Adventure Comics 247, Strange Tales 110 as well as

lower graded copies of X-MEN 1 and Brave & Bold 28

and Hulk 181 around VF/VF+

(raw or CGC)

If required I of course would expect to send money and my book your way to balance the trade and you vis-a-versa. :hi:

thanks

Roger :juggle: