• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Adventures 14

11 posts in this topic

Really nice looking book, but it looks as though there is a half-inch tear on the left edge of the back cover. Could lower the grade into the VF range, if it is indeed a small tear.

If it's a tear then 9.0.

If not (a pencil mark?): 9.4

What about the faint reader's crease? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I thought that was a scanner artifact. confused-smiley-013.gif

If it's a tear then 9.0.

What about the faint reader's crease ? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

In the immortal words of Greggy:

893censored-thumb.gifscrewy.gif and a 893whatthe.gif

No reading crease Diva, just a printers line like I ahve seen on a lot of bronze age books. I promise flowerred.gif that its not a reading crease. Also, the blue spot on the back looks like some type of ink. Its not a tear either.

My scanner (i cant take blame myself now can i?) has not been doing the best of job lately, thats why the books look as bad as they do. These are classic, look better in the hand than they do on a screen. If I get a chance tonight, ill rescan them and work on getting better pics in.

If it's a tear then 9.0.

What about the faint reader's crease ? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

In the immortal words of Greggy:

893censored-thumb.gifscrewy.gif and a 893whatthe.gif

No reading crease Diva, just a printers line like I ahve seen on a lot of bronze age books. I promise flowerred.gif that its not a reading crease. Also, the blue spot on the back looks like some type of ink. Its not a tear either.

My scanner (i cant take blame myself now can i?) has not been doing the best of job lately, thats why the books look as bad as they do. These are classic, look better in the hand than they do on a screen. If I get a chance tonight, ill rescan them and work on getting better pics in.

thumbsup2.gifbro!