• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicConnect auction starts tomorrow

276 posts in this topic

With the exception of a handful of books, nothing really fantabulous in this auction compared to the one that just ended at HA and the upcoming CL one. rantrant

Starts tomorrow ends in what, six months :insane:

May as ell be. Never quite understood why they feel they need to push an auction past 7 days. Just seems silly and retarded

With the exception of a handful of books, nothing really fantabulous in this auction compared to the one that just ended at HA and the upcoming CL one. rantrant

May as ell be. Never quite understood why they feel they need to push an auction past 7 days. Just seems silly and retarded

Exactly. Nobody pays attention until there are just a few days left.

Exactly. Nobody pays attention until there are just a few days left.

Heritage auctions tend to be around quite longer

Im curious what the Blue Tec 38 is gonna hammer for. Man I love that cover

What's the grade on this copy here and when was the last time a blue one went up for sale?

Wonder what the current price per point is on this book now as it seems to be rising quite steadily, after apparently coming out of a decade long funk? hm

Nobody pays attention until there are just a few days left.

First couple days. Last couple days. Void in between.

Well, it looks like the CGC 1.0 copy of 'Tec 31 has already bolted right out from the starting gates. Already at a blazing fast $21.5K only 2 days into the auction. :o

Not so sure about the other early Detective books as it still appears to be too early to call with so many days still to go. hm

I find it a bit of bother to have actually bid to track the books, same as clink. Wish they would have a track button so I don't have to bid $20 here and there so I don't have to search through so many books a second time. Would also love to sort by GA, SA etc. clink does a decent job on the sort, HA does a great job on tracking. Maybe the idea is to get the customer to slog through every book.

Im curious what the Blue Tec 38 is gonna hammer for. Man I love that cover

What's the grade on this copy here and when was the last time a blue one went up for sale?

Wonder what the current price per point is on this book now as it seems to be rising quite steadily, after apparently coming out of a decade long funk? hm

It's a 1.5 I haven't seen a Blue public sale in a long time. I'm guessing it's about 7k a point. This one should hit 10k

Well, looks like it should have no problem hitting your $10K prediction mark by the time it's all said and done.

It's already sitting at $8,700 and even ahead of a slightly higher graded copy of 'Tec 29 at this point. :o