• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moved: Strange Tales #110 CGC 3.0 Blue Label

6 posts in this topic

Howdy Folks,

Haven't had this baby for long but was able to do some upgrading this weekend and would like to free up some cash.

Quick rules:

-Shipping is US only, but it's FREE.

-PayPal within 24hrs of a deal. Time payments potentially available.

-Please no probies or HOSers. I also reserve the right to refuse a sale to anyone that is on my personal probation list.

-Post, PM or Email with offers. First form of "I'll take it" / :takeit: in the thread wins over PM negotiations.

-No returns on CGC graded books.

-I have 100% positive feedback on eBay (http://www.ebay.com/usr/carl.k6) and good kudos.

*Pics of the item are for the exact item you will receive*

Strange Tales #110 CGC 3.0, asking $1249. All reasonable offers considered to include cash/trade options (Silver Keys, Hulk 181, ASM 129...you know who you are! haha).

Basic homework: 90 day GPA is $1600, but that's based on only one sale. I'm probably naturally biased, but this is a nice 3.0. No major tears, chunks missing, stains or funky writing. Staples also look good. I purchased this on the boards from a fine gentleman for a cash/trade option not that long ago! It's the most affordable 3.0 you'll find and most likely the nicest.

f4IyaADh.jpg

Yrfcfb2h.jpg

FcT4msJh.jpg

qRl1ksXh.jpg

6Jx3TFrh.jpg

XA62V13h.jpg

Uyx0a8Th.jpg

kbuBYVnh.jpg

Wa8ZAljh.jpg

eGiXdQgh.jpg

Lil afternoon bump, quick review of this entry level version of the 1st Doc Strange...

Good looking for the grade? Yes

Great price? Yes

Free Shipping? Yes

Willing to trade? Yes

Let's move this thing! Cash or let's find a Hulk 181 CGC 6.5ish or ASM 129 CGC 9.0ish, thanks.