• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest - Round 3 Results

43 posts in this topic

I didn't register that the cover was split either. It's obvious looking at it now, but I just didn't connect the dots, and I guess a lot of people didn't either. The way it still wraps around the spine is deceiving.

+1

Plus me as well. lol

+ +

I didn't register that the cover was split either. It's obvious looking at it now, but I just didn't connect the dots, and I guess a lot of people didn't either. The way it still wraps around the spine is deceiving.

+1

Plus me as well. lol

+ +

:o

It looks like the loose front cover is shifted down half an inch, and somehow got wedged at the bottom of the slab (yikes) :eek: . You can see on the back cover scan that the front cover is peeking out at the bottom. It's so unusual that it's hard to know what you're looking at. I definitely didn't catch it when the scans were first posted.

Ah. I was reading the white strip at the top of the front cover as a missing piece (not sure why someone would want to cut a thin blue strip out, but I suppose it could happen), not as the cover shifting.