• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade Fantasy Masterpiece 1

9 posts in this topic

Should grade it before you sell it... foreheadslap.gif

That sounds like a plan! 27_laughing.gif

9.0 - (1.0 +1.0 for each of the crunched spine corners frown.gif )

My opening 5.5 may have been a tad harsh, but having a few copies it looks like significant wear along the top edge, which is masked by the white cover. Obvious problems in the TLC, still it is an SA book and I tend to be a little harsh on them, I think we've allestablished there is a curve in place at CGC. So I think 6.5 might be a better assessment - however I would be curious to see the back cover and how significant is the tanning line that looks to border that one edge??

Here is the back. Thanks for everyones grades. I am not the best grader, so I don't grade them in my auctions, something I need to change!! Do you think putting the large scan is enough, or should I at least take a shot at grading them in my actions, maybe undergrade? Thanks again for the input!

The back

I will admit that the TLC is a killer for this book. The bump on the BLC doesn't help either. I would grade this one a 6.5-7.0. after reading your grades.

Higghawker