• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GR movie - cycle revealed

80 posts in this topic

Go rain on someone else's parade, pissant.

Today, I float on the clouds. cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

You'll have plenty to gloat about when the movie actually sucks. gossip.gif

So...save it up, Gumby. sumo.gif

Go rain on someone else's parade, pissant.

Today, I float on the clouds. cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

You'll have plenty to gloat about when the movie actually sucks. gossip.gif

So...save it up, Gumby. sumo.gif

sleeping.gif

Dice I'll be real honst here - looks like they have some people in the Cast who can actually Act. HOWEVER - Ghost Rider has the potential to be super corney in the blink of an eye if they try to take it cartoonish and cater to the kids. If they go darker and a little intense it might just work, you can bet Nic Cage will give it his best shot, but I hear no prosthetics which would be kinda unfortunate.

We will see juggle.gif

Dice I'll be real honst here - looks like they have some people in the Cast who can actually Act. HOWEVER - Ghost Rider has the potential to be super corney in the blink of an eye if they try to take it cartoonish and cater to the kids. If they go darker and a little intense it might just work, you can bet Nic Cage will give it his best shot, but I hear no prosthetics which would be kinda unfortunate.

We will see juggle.gif

I will be shocked if the comic translated to good movie. Dark or corny. GR is just too 70s to work in any incarnation other than comics in my opinion. Seeing the bike just reinforces that opinion. I hope I'm wrong but I fear the producers have a mighty uphill climb with this property... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

Looks like it came off the set of Spawn.
And we all know how good of a movie that was.

Sadly, it was about 100 times better than a Deathlok movie would be. screwy.gifsleeping.gif

Sadly, it was about 100 times better than a Deathlok movie would be. screwy.gifsleeping.gif

That was just a pathetic attempt to get in a dig at me. Luckily, I don't wet my pants in anticipation of a Deathlok movie. Hell, I don't even care for the Deathlok series that came out. So Dicey, go find your pacifier and keep waiting for your suckass movie to come out.

That was just a pathetic attempt to get in a dig at me. Luckily, I don't wet my pants in anticipation of a Deathlok movie. Hell, I don't even care for the Deathlok series that came out. So Dicey, go find your pacifier and keep waiting for your suckass movie to come out.

I consider this matter to be of major and extreme importance, and only a fight to the death should decide the outcome. tongue.gif

I consider this matter to be of major and extreme importance, and only a fight to the death should decide the outcome. tongue.gif

Do you need to cuddle with Greggy to release this pent-up emotion you have? confused-smiley-013.gif

Do you need to cuddle with Greggy to release this pent-up emotion you have? confused-smiley-013.gif

Nah, I'l let the meds take care of that. Interesting you should bring up greggy, tho'........ cool.gif

Nah, I'l let the meds take care of that. Interesting you should bring up greggy, tho'........ cool.gif

Did he make you sleep in the wet spot again? He really should be more conscious of your needs. flowerred.gif

Did he make you sleep in the wet spot again? He really should be more conscious of your needs. flowerred.gif

Damn, who told you about the wet spot??? 893whatthe.gif

Damn, who told you about the wet spot??? 893whatthe.gif

You you haven't seen the webcam? Ummm....forget I mentioned anything about any of this then. thumbsup2.gif

sleeping.gif

sleeping.gif

Fascinating insight Dicey, probably the same reaction the viewers of Ghost Rider will have.