• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GR movie - cycle revealed

80 posts in this topic

Looks like it came off the set of Spawn.
And we all know how good of a movie that was.

Sadly, it was about 100 times better than a Deathlok movie would be. screwy.gifsleeping.gif

That was just a pathetic attempt to get in a dig at me. Luckily, I don't wet my pants in anticipation of a Deathlok movie. Hell, I don't even care for the Deathlok series that came out. So Dicey, go find your pacifier and keep waiting for your suckass movie to come out.

sleeping.gif

Fascinating insight Dicey, probably the same reaction the viewers of Ghost Rider will have.

Why so irritable lately? Your boyfriend holding out? confused-smiley-013.gif

Sadly, it was about 100 times better than a Deathlok movie would be. screwy.gifsleeping.gif

That was just a pathetic attempt to get in a dig at me. Luckily, I don't wet my pants in anticipation of a Deathlok movie. Hell, I don't even care for the Deathlok series that came out. So Dicey, go find your pacifier and keep waiting for your suckass movie to come out.

sleeping.gif

Fascinating insight Dicey, probably the same reaction the viewers of Ghost Rider will have.

I have to become irritable Dicey, in fact I am in a pretty good mood right now. Except for the fact that I have to summarize actor costs right now.

"Your boyfriend holding out?" Very childish of you, but was a tad bit humorous. Much more readable than sleeping.gif

sleeping.gif

I have to become irritable Dicey, in fact I am in a pretty good mood right now. Except for the fact that I have to summarize actor costs right now.

"Your boyfriend holding out?" Very childish of you, but was a tad bit humorous. Much more readable than sleeping.gif

Translate that for me.

If he's not holding out, he must have knocked somthing loose.

Tell him to take it easy next time. gossip.gif

sleeping.gif

Translate that for me.

Wow, your homophobia is really apparent. Perhaps you have some underlying attraction towards men that you haven't resolved.

Either way, your intended insults toward me are simply immature. I really thought you had better material than to hurl homosexual insults.

sleeping.gif

Translate that for me.

Wow, your homophobia is really apparent. Perhaps you have some underlying attraction towards men that you haven't resolved.

Either way, your intended insults toward me are simply immature. I really thought you had better material than to hurl homosexual insults.

Dear Pot,

Boo hoo hoo.

Childish homosexual insults.

Woe is you.

Sincerely,

The Kettle

sleeping.gif

Translate that for me.

Dear Pot,

Boo hoo hoo.

Woe is you.

Sincerely,

The Kettle

I'm kinda confused by your last post, it appears as if you refer to yourself as homosexual. Which is fine, I'm sure there is plenty of support groups for you to attend. However please refrain from posting about your homosexual practices in a comic forum.

Thanks.

sleeping.gif

Translate that for me.

Dear Pot,

Boo hoo hoo.

Woe is you.

Sincerely,

The Kettle

I'm kinda confused by your last post, it appears as if you refer to yourself as homosexual. Which is fine, I'm sure there is plenty of support groups for you to attend. However please refrain from posting about your homosexual practices in a comic forum.

Thanks.

How about this...Until you can play by the rules you started with, I'll refrain from playing tag with you.

Cry when someone flames the same as you, then do it again while crying.

You're like a little girl.

Funny how I never saw it before.

27_laughing.gif

See you tomorrow when you're feelings are no longer hurt. yeahok.gif

sleeping.gif

Translate that for me.

Dear Pot,

Boo hoo hoo.

Woe is you.

Sincerely,

The Kettle

Thanks.

How about this...Until you can play by the rules you started with, I'll refrain from playing tag with you.

Cry when someone flames the same as you, then do it again while crying.

You're like a little girl.

Funny how I never saw it before.

27_laughing.gif

See you tomorrow when you're feelings are no longer hurt. yeahok.gif

You really need to lose this need to be accepted. You can hang out here Dicey, regardless of your sexual orientation, multiple personality disorder, or delusional perspectives.

Shall I again go into the the subliminal context of idolizing a character who is a "flamer". I know you remember this conversation before. It seems as if you continue to be stuck in a pattern of homosexual repressiveness.

Get help.

flowerred.gif

death, we all need serious help.. that's why we're on the boards in the middle of the afternoon and all night, right?

I'm at work right now. screwy.gif

Believe it or not Deathlok is a social worker. tongue.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

That could be one of the funniest posts I have ever read.

death, we all need serious help.. that's why we're on the boards in the middle of the afternoon and all night, right?

sign-rantpost.gif

That bike looks super sweet. Too bad the movie is written and directed by the talentless Mark Steven Johnson (of Daredevil fame). Can't wait for the scene of Ghost Rider and Mephisto kung fu fighting on a teeter-totter in a playground surrounded by a bunch of kids.

sign-rantpost.gif

flamed.gif

That bike looks super sweet. Too bad the movie is written and directed by the talentless Mark Steven Johnson (of Daredevil fame). Can't wait for the scene of Ghost Rider and Mephisto kung fu fighting on a teeter-totter in a playground surrounded by a bunch of kids.

893whatthe.gif Bite your tongue. I loved that movie. Okay, well when I say "loved" I mean that I thought it was decent enough to own and maybe watch once every 3 years. But I can't say that much about Elektra or Hulk.