• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

some keys and others: TOS 52x2, 57x2, 41, 58, GSX 1, JIM 85

19 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I bought a couple of books, and eyeing a couple of others. SO looking to restock some finances.

Usual rules apply.

No hall of shamers or probbies.

NOTE:

I will be out of town starting Sunday and returning Friday. So that will be the earliest I can deliver.

Thanks

Shipping from canada.

CGC

Shipping within canada $15, Shipping to the US $24

Raw:

Shipping within canada $5, Shipping to the US $8

Kudos:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6753418&fpart=2

$780

TOS%2052%20F_zpsbblvksab.jpg

TOS%2052%20B_zpsustbcu1a.jpg

Edited by 87richarm

Bumped threads like this always make me wonder how many of today's sales threads that are attracting no takers, only crickets, will get bumped 2-3 years down the road and elicit a slew of amazed posts that the comics were not snapped up immediately at the amazingly low prices (in hindsight) they were once offered at. hm

3 minutes ago, Black_Adam said:

Bumped threads like this always make me wonder how many of today's sales threads that are attracting no takers, only crickets, will get bumped 2-3 years down the road and elicit a slew of amazed posts that the comics were not snapped up immediately at the amazingly low prices (in hindsight) they were once offered at. hm

It’s hella crazy at some of the current prices of books listed here. I’m just trying to score a GSX 1 at 3.5-5.5 Ow pages or better.