• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5 slabs for sale

24 posts in this topic

Just 5 books tonight.

Consider all pressed.

If you are on any list, or I have you on ignore please do not bother.

Shipping is additional and to your door. I ship with plenty of packing materials and always use boxes.

I will be leaving for WWC on Wednesday and will do my best to get books out that have been paid for before then.

First :takeit: gets it. That's either in the thread or via PM. Time stamp is King.

Special Marvel Edition #4 CGC 9.2 White Pages

1 or 6 in 9.2. 9.2 is the highest grade to date. A very hard to find picture frame in 9.0 and better. A small tear on the top edge of the front cover is the grade killer on this one. The rest is color rub and not hard bends.

$150.00

SME4%20001_zps89nnllcv.jpg

Defenders #4 CGC 9.8 White Pages

1 of 6 in 9.8

Valkyrie joins the Defenders.

Not sure how to price so I am being aggressive. Last sale was a 9.6 for $350.00

Asking $750.00 as the book has legs and I don't mind keeping it.

def4%20001_zpszy5byzyj.jpg

1 or 6 in 9.2. 9.2 is the highest grade to date. A very hard to find picture frame in 9.0 and better. A small tear on the top edge of the front cover is the grade killer on this one. The rest is color rub and not hard bends.

$150.00

:takeit:

$150.00

:takeit:

Thanks Bob.