• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hell or High Water

12 posts in this topic

Finally got to see this today when I rented it with 10 Cloverfield Lane. So great to see back-to-back solid movies like this.

Ben Foster was solid in this role. I liked him as a Navy Seal in 'Lone Survivor'. But also having solid performances from Chris Pine and Jeff Bridges sure paid off in this movie.

:applause:

Finally got to see this today when I rented it with 10 Cloverfield Lane. So great to see back-to-back solid movies like this.

Ben Foster was solid in this role. I liked him as a Navy Seal in 'Lone Survivor'. But also having solid performances from Chris Pine and Jeff Bridges sure paid off in this movie.

:applause:

I had this ranked in my top 5 films off the 102 I have seen in the theater this year.

Saw it this weekend and it was good but my wife hated it. I think she actually fell asleep which is a twist since I'm the one who usually falls asleep watching movies

I finally saw it last week. Loved it.

Solid crime thriller - in the vein of No Country for Old Men and Out of the Furnace.

Impressed that Chris Pine continues to try to stretch himself beyond generic-leading-man roles.

And Ben Foster killed it. He already gets a lifetime pass from me for his work in Hostage and 3:10 to Yuma, but this was impressive.

I'm hoping his extraordinary weight gain was for the role and not a separate (like, Val Kilmer) issue.

I finally saw it last week. Loved it.

Solid crime thriller - in the vein of No Country for Old Men and Out of the Furnace.

Impressed that Chris Pine continues to try to stretch himself beyond generic-leading-man roles.

And Ben Foster killed it. He already gets a lifetime pass from me for his work in Hostage and 3:10 to Yuma, but this was impressive.

I'm hoping his extraordinary weight gain was for the role and not a separate (like, Val Kilmer) issue.

I never noticed he was bigger. Great movie to be sure.

loved the gas station scene with the 2 punks