• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM TEC 359

9 posts in this topic

Looks great. Is there a faint sub crease down the front, or is that a scanner streak?

I'm going to assume no due to the seller being pretty reputable and him not mentioning a subcrease, but I won't have the book in hand until Friday probably.

Looks great. Is there a faint sub crease down the front, or is that a scanner streak?

Sure looks like a light crease to me. A bit off center but a crease/line none the less.

I'm also looking at the bottom edge which appears ( maybe ) to have taken the shape of the well. Like SCS. I've seen plenty of this and it should be looked at when you get the book in hand.

I actually just looked at all the other books the seller posted and I'm seeing a faint line that looks very similar to what is seen in this picture. I msged him just to make sure, but I think it must be the scanner.

Update: Seller confirmed it was just a line from the scanner.

I actually just looked at all the other books the seller posted and I'm seeing a faint line that looks very similar to what is seen in this picture. I msged him just to make sure, but I think it must be the scanner.

(thumbs u

6.5/7.0 range, most likely 7.0. Nice one!

It's a nice bright book. If the price is right, totally go for it :)