• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED: G.I. Combat #87 CGC 6.0 Classic Grey Tone *1st Haunted Tank* $749

26 posts in this topic

Howdy Folks,

Haunted tank is back!

Quick rules:

-Shipping in US is free, Canada actual cost.

-PayPal within 24hrs of a deal. Time payments are a possibility.

-Please no probies or HOSers. I also reserve the right to refuse a sale to anyone that is on my personal probation list.

-Post, PM or Email with offers. First form of "I'll take it" / :takeit: in the thread wins over PM negotiations.

-No returns on CGC graded books.

-I have 100% positive feedback on eBay (http://www.ebay.com/usr/carl.k6) and good kudos (http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9450918&fpart=1).

*Pics of the item are for the exact item you will receive*

G.I. Combat #87 CGC 6.0 $749

Homework/Thoughts: Tough to price this book, last sale of a 6.0 was 2+ years ago for about $750. Hanging out there is a 4.5 for $825 and a 6.5 for $1440, that's about all I can tell for analyzing the market. All reasonable offers will be considered. Please note the bottom pic that shows a very minor cosmetic crack in the upper left of the case. I'm opting to keep in this holder vice put it in a new one. Feel free to ping me for additional pics if interested.

dO9ecQKh.jpg

JnZLtOPh.jpg

HmZ7VGVh.jpg

FrrwLj4h.jpg

THANKS!

Last bump for the weekend. Final cut to $849 shipped now.

:hi:

That's a way good price for a nicer presenting 6.0 than I've seen in awhile. :gossip: Somebody oughtta snag this.

I couldn't agree more. I would have grabbed it already if I hadn't overspent on art and comics for the last couple of months with even more on the horizon. Great book at a price that is a steal.