• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Auctions punted from ebay due to my posting "See My Other Auctions"

Which Charltons will surge: War or horror?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which Charltons will surge: War or horror?

37 posts in this topic

sign-rantpost.gif

Some confused complainer. Is including non-specific auction related info verbotten? Let's revolt! What about happy accidents. It's not spam. My thing is comics. Comics people understand the argot. Or is it jargon? Jargon=job or work related. Argot=slang. What was the last line uttered in the play "Waiting for Lefty"? Ooops. I remembered. “Strike!” Not gonna happen. sign-rantpost.gif

sign-rantpost.gif

Some confused complainer. Is including non-specific auction related info verbotten? Let's revolt! What about happy accidents. It's not spam. My thing is comics. Comics people understand the argot. Or is it jargon? Jargon=job or work related. Argot=slang. What was the last line uttered in the play "Waiting for Lefty"? Ooops. I remembered. “Strike!” Not gonna happen. sign-rantpost.gif

You've got to love sense - free posts like that one. 27_laughing.gif

sign-rantpost.gif

Labour disciple! poke2.gif

sign-rantpost.gif

Romance collecting colonial!!!! tongue.gif

sign-rantpost.gif

Don't you ever sleep? poke2.gif

sign-rantpost.gif

Don't you ever sleep? poke2.gif

I average 6 hours a night sleep. Dammit. And as it happens I'm off now to stack some Zs. Arriverderce, trollio.....

Promise me you and deathlok'll play nice while I'm gone - that 'lok, such a sensitive soul......... tongue.gif

I'm so happy.... I;m smiling.... so happy I could bring some mirth into your lives

But I'm (half) serious. What are we discussing? Are we discussing anything? If we were........IT"S COMIC BOOKS. It's...not yet....literature.

It' seems like "LETTERS AT 3 AM"

I'm typing in the dark...by the light of my screen... drinking orange liquer... and it's only after midnight

I will not go away and I will stare down, up into your very (probably) ugly face, and spit into it when I'm dissed. I'm not throwing down. If you want to pick this up - Well, then, FLAME ON! (As in GAME ON!) You ugly loser. Pick it up! Go on, girl. Or, "You go, girl"

sign-rantpost.gif

Are you from a country were english is a second, third, or fiftieth language?

shy.gif

Every one of your posts is complete and utter nonsense. Nobody knows what the hell you are talking about and neither do you. You constantly post jibberish, spam, and in the wrong section.

Do not go away mad.

Just go away.

i'm typing in the dark. are the typos bewildering you? sorry. i'm serious. except this is the internet. I'm not being graded. you can figure it out, can't you? Get the gist? Of course, you understand. really smart guys/gals like you can use your critical/contextual thinking, RIGHT?

I would only like to discuss the love of my life for the past 35ish years, (I'm 46).

I feel the need to respond to attacks. I may not be adroit at FLAMING, but, honestly, I do take some small pleasure in rebuffing your... I feel I'm being ridiculed.

I agree, there should be no feelings involved here. oh what the heck...f you all.