• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Interview w/ Aspen Comics Vince Hernandez!

1 post in this topic

Good morning!

Yesterday evening I had the pleasure and great opportunity to have a creator and Editor-in-Chief of Aspen Comics, Vince Hernandez on my live show as a special guest.

We talked about all things Aspen from the DC/Aspen Michael Turner variants, to Vince's history and rise through various publishers and companies, to the future of the Worlds of Aspen and the Aspen Universe. He also gave some juicy teasers and reveals on upcoming projects and things he is excited for.

Vince was extremely cool and down to earth and for him to take the time out to speak with fans is phenomenal and I can not thank him enough. I thought he would give me maybe 20 minutes of his time, but he was kind enough to stay and hang out for the entire episode!

It was lots of fun, check it out if you get a chance. Next week I have another great guest lined up.