• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which sleeve to use in CGC graded short or long box

5 posts in this topic

I have the BCW graded short box, and my slabs are in BCW Mylar Sleeves sized for the CGC graded slabs. The mylar flaps when completely folded over have a height that exceeds the height of the short box so that the cover is unable to be put on flush.

Does anyone have another method or mylar sleeve for slabs that are more fitted so that there isn't an issue when putting the lid over the box?

Thanks, that CGC graded section was somewhat short though and not as informative. The Mylites2 914M2 was listed there, but the height is 14 1/4, the same as BCW's, which leads me to believe they will fold over with the same give on the height.

I might just have to over fold the flap since there isn't really a product out there as of yet that is more fitted to the height of the slab.