• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Runaways greenlit for Hulu

33 posts in this topic

not familiar with the comics so that might be the problem. I found the show overly dramatic and far too focused on teenage angst for my liking. My brother and I got tired of it moving so slow-- we fast forwarded to where some action was happening and it still fell flat for me. From some of the reviews I've read, the show is not following the books very well and barely using the outline of the characters -- adding in other tstuff that doesn't even exist in the books.

Not sure this one is for me. But check it out and see for yourself. I can only take so many teenage girl eye rolls before I want to choke someone.

Watched two episodes last night and really enjoyed it.  Nothing groundbreaking but I enjoyed the realistic teen drama and the show flowed well.  May watch the third tonight and get caught up.

On 11/29/2017 at 3:29 AM, N e r V said:

After watching 3 episodes I’m enjoying it. But I have to wonder if I wasn’t a fan already of the comic series would it be to slow moving for the average viewer?

that was my take-- went back and finished watching episode 2 and 3 in full-- sort of got me interested to see ep 4 -- I have no idea what the peoples powers are so it is kind of nice from that perspective. Sort of like when I was watching The Flash and finding out how much more he was than just a guy who can move fast.

Marvel's RUNAWAYS Has Been Officially Renewed For A 13-Episode Second Season By Hulu

Runaways Headlines

Marvel's RUNAWAYS Has Been Officially Renewed For A 13-Episode Second Season By Hulu

Most fans seemed to find the first season of Marvel's Runaways to be a very pleasant surprise, so they'll be pleased to hear that the teenage super-team will officially return for 13 brand new episodes...

A rumor did the rounds last week that Marvel's Runaways was heading for a second season renewal, and Hula has now made it official, confirming that 13 new episodes of the intriguing teenage superhero drama series will air late this year.

Despite a mixed reaction to the trailers, most fans seemed to have gravitated towards the show's clever writing and talented cast, and now find themselves on tenterhooks for tomorrow night's season 1 finale.

The upcoming third season of Marvel’s Runaways will be its last. The 10-episode third season of the Hulu series premieres Dec. 13.

Marvel’s Runaways fans should not be alarmed that the drama would end abruptly with no closure — the story is said to come to a natural ending point at the end of Season 3.

In Season 3, the Runaways frantically search for their captured friends Chase, Gert, and Karolina. The kids go head-to-head with an unstoppable enemy who has targeted Leslie — or more accurately, the child she’s carrying. Nico draws them all into a dark realm where its ruler, Morgan le Fay, played by Elizabeth Hurley, is much more nefarious than anyone the kids have yet to face. (watch a new trailer with the final season announcement above.)