• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Infinite Auction Watch Thread

40 posts in this topic

That seller sells books way above their value. Not sure how he gets buyers for them. screwy.gif

jeebus christ, get a frigging room already. what is it with you two?

Don't be jealous, Sal. There is enough Greggy to go around for everybody. Just ask Goldust.

Nah, you two guys are a serious bona fide item.....I really wouldn't want to get in the way of your intense "bond" - marriages (and large families of little gregloks) are made of this. tongue.gif

So should I get you cutlery or plates as a wedding gift??? wink.gif

That seller sells books way above their value. Not sure how he gets buyers for them. screwy.gif

Don't be jealous, Sal. There is enough Greggy to go around for everybody. Just ask Goldust.

Nah, you two guys are a serious bona fide item.....I really wouldn't want to get in the way of your intense "bond" - marriages (and large families of little gregloks) are made of this. tongue.gif

gosh, it's only "graemlin footsie" right now. i don't think they've moved onto actual courtship, but then again i don't have access to their IM logs

gosh, it's only "graemlin footsie" right now. i don't think they've moved onto actual courtship, but then again i don't have access to their IM logs

headbang.gif

headbang.gif

sign-rantpost.gif

headbang.gif

sign-rantpost.gif
sign-offtopic.gif

headbang.gif

sign-rantpost.gif
sign-offtopic.gif

you need better bait on that hook, 'lok!

It could be above board...he hasn't mentioned that it's a pence copy (the scan isn't clear) and the starting price is too high, but that's all the dodginess I can see.

Yeah it could be. I just couldnt part with that much money to someone with 1 feedback :S Maybe a comic for 99p, not 400 quid 893whatthe.gif

headbang.gif

sign-rantpost.gif
sign-offtopic.gif

confused.gif

headbang.gif

sign-rantpost.gif
sign-offtopic.gif

confused.gif
2182.gif

Are you high? Do you have Poor Pov on Ignore? I mean - man! Manster!

Poor Pov Gets NO Respect - and I even PMd Arch for the chance of tacking this topic. GRRR!

Sorry Pov--many of these threads are well, forgetable. Yours fell below the radar. At least we are on the same page thumbsup2.gif

Well you could have replied in MINE and boosted IT! But NOOOOooooooo! You had to bump YOURS and just link mine!

Dang you! Dang you to HECK!!!!!!!!!!!!

And have you written Arch to tack yours to the top? I did for mine but no response. I suggest you do as well. The more people that PM Arch for an Auction Watch (©

Povertyrow) type thread the better chance we have of getting one! Dag Freaking Nab Freaking It! crazy.gif