• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F_T & Comicana Direct Present...A Bunch Of Affordable Slabs Including Keys!!!

20 posts in this topic

mJk0b5W.jpg

Fifteen books here, some semi-keys, none of them particularly stupidly expensive. :banana:

For those who will no doubt ask, these books are not for sale anywhere outside of the boards. No eBay, no auction house and neither are they included on the http://www.comicanadirect.com site. (thumbs u

Any work that I am aware of having been done to the books will be noted.

Stuff

(1) Unless you are in the UK, Paypal is the preferred method of payment. Within the UK, cheques or postal orders are acceptable.

(2) Regarding shipping, one slab can be sent anywhere in the world via insured & tracked Air Mail (10-14 days average delivery time) for $30. Each additional slab after that will cost $10.

Obviously, European shipping will be cheaper and UK postage will be cheaper still.

(3) Regarding who wins what, the usual :takeit: in the thread trumps all. I will discuss books via PM, but the :takeit: gets the book and I'll refer to time stamps if need be.

(4) When posting the :takeit: , you must quote the book you are referring to.

(5) If you're on the Probation List, go away and put on your Big Boy pants. (thumbs u

(6) Returns are accepted for whatever reason. If it's because I screwed up, return shipping will also be paid. If it's a personal thing to you, shipping costs are also on you.