• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA: early Marvel Mystery, ganies file EC, Superman. SA early ASM

32 posts in this topic

Here is a book I actually sold on these boards about 3 years ago but was able to acquire it back on a trade deal. You may be able to tell why I wanted it back. May this be the last time I sell it, lol.

Asking $2,500

img065_zps1666442c.jpg

img043_zps3e04a1c9.jpg

:takeit: per PM

Thank u GAFLASH for saving me 2500.00 <3

Not to derail the thread but, who are some of your favoring boxers? :whatev:

Not old enough to have watched them live but duran hearns and leonard is my favorite weight/era of boxing. Tyson pumps me up too.

Boxing seemed so much better just 5-10 years ago. Was watching every hbo/showtime event on. The last 2 years not so much. Been waiting for a new crop of guys to show up to be honest.

I'm waiting for that GGG VS Canelo fight...should be one for the books IF it happens...

Hands of Stone coming out soon should be a good flick!

That Marvel Mystery Comics #13 is amazing. Never paid that much for a book, but I was really thinking about that one...

Not to derail the thread but, who are some of your favoring boxers? :whatev:

Not old enough to have watched them live but duran hearns and leonard is my favorite weight/era of boxing. Tyson pumps me up too.

Boxing seemed so much better just 5-10 years ago. Was watching every hbo/showtime event on. The last 2 years not so much. Been waiting for a new crop of guys to show up to be honest.

I'm waiting for that GGG VS Canelo fight...should be one for the books IF it happens...

Hands of Stone coming out soon should be a good flick!

That Marvel Mystery Comics #13 is amazing. Never paid that much for a book, but I was really thinking about that one...

Yea GGG vs Canelo is the fight i'm most looking forward too. (thumbs u