• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

9 posts in this topic

Two early Fantastic Four slabs for sale.

First up: Fantastic Four 10 CGC 6.0 off-white pages. CGC certification 0001970018. Graded May 2001. Old Blue Universal label. Label note says "1 inch tear on 19th page". 3rd Doctor Doom appearance. No date/store stamps, stains, tears, distributors ink or handwriting on rear cover. No issues with CGC slab. ComicLink sticker on back of slab. Price is $400 $375.

Second book: Fantastic Four 20 CGC 7.5 off-white to white pages. CGC certification 0290556003. Graded July 5, 2016. "New" new type of CGC holder with inner well. Origin & first appearance of Molecule Man. Watcher appearance. No date/store stamps, stains, tears, distributors ink or handwriting on rear cover. CGC slab is in excellent condition. Price is $300 $285.

First :takeit: rules. Payment by Paypal, money order or personal check due within 7 days. If you pay by check, book will ship after your check clears any hold placed by my bank.

Secure shipping by USPS Priority Mail with insurance to USA is $25 for either book. Buy both books & save on shipping. I will ship to Canada, the UK and Australia at exact cost by the carrier of the buyer's choice. Please PM me for details. Note that I will complete any customs form with accurate information regarding the sales price.

No returns due to third party grading. NO HOS or Probation List members.

I have bought & sold many silver age Marvel books on this board and here is the link to my Kudos thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5161163#Post5161163