• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD

9 posts in this topic

One book for today.

Please check out my kudos:

My Kudos :grin:

Rules:

1. Unconditional :takeit: in thread trumps PM.

2. CONUS shipping is $8. PM me with info on International shipping.

3. Acceptable payment: PayPal, MO, or Check

4. Payment due 2 days of purchase.

5. No buyers from the HOS or PL, please.

6. Returns accepted within two weeks. Buyer pays return shipping unless I’m at fault. No returns on slabs.

Thanks for looking! (thumbs u

ASM 361: NM+ $72

Extremely sharp book with no spine ticks to be seen. There is a small non-colorbreaking crease on the back cover that's only distinguishable in the right lighting (as seen in the picture). I'm confident in saying that this book hits 9.6, and possibly 9.8 with a press.

mLRK9hIh.jpg

Nkgho0oh.jpg

rsNqcvSh.jpg

Extremely sharp book with no spine ticks to be seen. There is a small non-colorbreaking crease on the back cover that's only distinguishable in the right lighting (as seen in the picture). I'm confident in saying that this book hits 9.6, and possibly 9.8 with a press.

mLRK9hIh.jpg

Nkgho0oh.jpg

rsNqcvSh.jpg

Take it

mLRK9hIh.jpg

Nkgho0oh.jpg

rsNqcvSh.jpg

Take it

^^ You beat a PM "take it" by about 20 second.