• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 3D Comics

22 posts in this topic

3D comics we're a huge thing to me when I first started collecting-- My first real idea that comics we're worth money was finding an Overstreet Price guide as a very young kid at a local bookstore that had an article on 3D comics (I have since learned this article actually pumped the prices up of all 50's 3D comics) -- I had no idea what a 3D comic even meant until I found a copy of Three Dimensional Alien Worlds in I think '84.

I'm stoked to see this thread-- When I get back home (On a long work trip) I'll crack out some of my 3D babies.

Alien Worlds was a great 80s title...and a couple had Dave Stevens covers, and he possibly helped on the 3-D issue cover...I'm not sure about that though. (shrug)

Edited by tricolorbrian

A little thread necromancy, but seems like the right place for this.  Low grade, but happy to have it... I love the golden age 3D books, but am never willing to spend very much on them.  This certainly isn't one of the rare issues, but I see it a lot less often than the Superman:

Batman_3D.jpg