• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paul Rudd and Samuel L Jackson signings scheduled (PRICES POSTED)

24 posts in this topic

I've got one book at least (probably my avengers book), maybe a second to send in, and probably a poster as well. We have till end of November to mail/pay? Is there a limit?

Yes have until November.

There is a limited number of items for the signing. We are taking deposit to hold spots if people need time to send the item and the rest of the money.

Thanks Torrey. $100 deposit? Let me know, I'll get a deposit for the one book I'm definetly sending in, sometime tomorrow. Gotta see if I can find the poster I want, been having some trouble finding it.

Astonishing Ant-Man #11 Movie Poster Photo variant

$15 Raw ($10 discount off online price)

$50 CGC 9.8

$349.99 CGC 9.8 SS Signed by Paul Rudd

$549.99 CGC 9.8 SS Signed by Paul Rudd and Evangeline Lilly

Lilly will be signing in October and Rudd will be Dec/Jan. $100 deposit will be due upon order, the remainer will be due when the book is back from CGC. If upgrades are available they will be on a first come first serve basis and pricing will be determined when the books are back from CGC.

antman11.jpg

:takeit:$549.99 CGC 9.8 SS Signed by Paul Rudd and Evangeline Lilly