• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM - ASM300

6 posts in this topic

Hoping I can get a few opinions. This was one of 5 books I sent to be pressed. I have never had any books pressed and I didn't realize there could be any risk other than shipping issues. If you look at the scans of the lower right (both front and rear). You will see white specs. They were not there prior to being pressed. Also the color breaking spine tic on the lower portion of the first full "3" above the web was not there either. All the other books turned out pretty good, but the one book that was important to me came back worse for wear. Is this a risk to be expected? I thought this was a 9.6 before sending it off, but I guess that's what I get for being greedy. What would you grade it as now? Thanks.

Here is a before:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9148766#Post9148766

And the after (not sure why tinypic.com rotated some of the pics 90 degrees):

mmr5o0.jpg

14b3k8j.jpg

30ue03t.jpg

2dhd9as.jpg

14ve5u.jpg

2yo3foh.jpg

35a3n86.jpg

2jbtoao.jpg

2z6avzs.jpg