• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED- Unsold going to eBay and CGC- Shipments will go out by Friday

168 posts in this topic

I was thinking about not selling on the forum anymore because of a weak last sales thread but this one is showing me this is still a good place to find people interested in this cool stuff. :foryou:

You can say that again, congrats on a a very successful sale!

I was thinking about not selling on the forum anymore because of a weak last sales thread but this one is showing me this is still a good place to find people interested in this cool stuff. :foryou:

You can say that again, congrats on a a very successful sale!

.... sometimes folks will want the books, just not right then...... a couple months later unsold books will sell.... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

We are about to start a round of Super Magician Comics. These are all going to be priced for quick sale. They are from an Original Owner collection. Some mustiness with them. Most of these have had moisture at some time in their life. If you want to make a bulk offer on 3 or more there will be some room for a discount. Here is the first one:

Super Magician Vol 3 No. 5- 4.0 $50 SOLD

5tIRXcUl.jpg

7mqlMaXl.jpg

LwkoDifl.jpg

Meet Corliss Archer 3- SOTI- "Some boys call these headlights comics". I do not think there is a copy of this for sale on eBay, CC, C-Link, etc.. 3.5-4.0 range - $375

I will probably change my mind and pull this book before the end of the evening.

GdF6rgVl.jpg

QjLDT0fl.jpg

Zgo0b1Hl.jpg

Cool!

Cindy 37- Here is another great opportunity to get a really bright copy at after fee sale pricing. This is part of a bound collection, that according to some of the more seasoned veterans here, has some notoriety in the forum. When I opened this it was like I was the first person to do so. It has some slight splitting at bottom and a printers crease, but it is a beautiful book. NO LONGER FOR SALE

Myhh3PRl.jpg

uW5h8Apl.jpg

LUONdg2l.jpg

AekFCOjl.jpg

jiSYFQpl.jpg

yNViqWOl.jpg

ZtI3M8Bl.jpg

ereF9BGl.jpg

hdl70WRl.jpg