• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED- Unsold going to eBay and CGC- Shipments will go out by Friday

168 posts in this topic

I'll take these via pm

Jungle 85- Looks like a 7.5 but really a 5.0. Back cover tear and spot of rust on staple. $80

Jungle Comics 101- 7.0-7.5- Really nice one. $100

Jungle Comics 99- - 5.0+ Light non-color breaking sub crease- $80

HAHAHA- That is not right (tsk)
Whenever I see that cow puncher title, I think of great parody covers that could be done; drunken cowboy at the bar, punching it out with a cow..., you know. :D

Whenever I see that cow puncher title, I think of great parody covers that could be done; drunken cowboy at the bar, punching it out with a cow..., you know. :D
Funny. When I saw your GIF I though "beating a dead horse" not "cow puncher"...only now have I gotten the joke :sumo: man I'm slowAnd I love that cow puncher but want a much more expensive copy. Whenever copies come up they are usually lower grade and sell for quite a premium. I'm sure this copy will sell shortly.

Funny. When I saw your GIF I though "beating a dead horse" not "cow puncher"...only now have I gotten the joke :sumo: man I'm slowAnd I love that cow puncher but want a much more expensive copy. Whenever copies come up they are usually lower grade and sell for quite a premium. I'm sure this copy will sell shortly.
With state past times like alcohol, mosquito swatting, alcohol, grizzly-bear wound dressing and alcohol, Alaskans get a pass on stuff like failed quotes and general lack of understanding.

You and I will be emptying our pockets in that 6.0 or better Cow Puncher 6 battle. God, I hope CC doesn't have one in the next Event auction.