• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED- Unsold going to eBay and CGC- Shipments will go out by Friday

168 posts in this topic

HAHAHA- That is not right (tsk)
Whenever I see that cow puncher title, I think of great parody covers that could be done; drunken cowboy at the bar, punching it out with a cow..., you know. :D
Funny. When I saw your GIF I though "beating a dead horse" not "cow puncher"...only now have I gotten the joke :sumo: man I'm slowAnd I love that cow puncher but want a much more expensive copy. Whenever copies come up they are usually lower grade and sell for quite a premium. I'm sure this copy will sell shortly.
With state past times like alcohol, mosquito swatting, alcohol, grizzly-bear wound dressing and alcohol, Alaskans get a pass on stuff like failed quotes and general lack of understanding.
Good to know. Its 7:36 am here and I'm sitting at the lake drinking baileys and coffee...man you pegged me .

The Spirit 22- Eisner masterpiece- This book has some cover problems as you can see but the important part is strong and the color is great! The interior is in nice shape and solidly attached. 2.0- $800

9ZW0T8pl.jpg

oaFwP83l.jpg

MkZF0arl.jpg

Love this book ;-)

HAHAHA- That is not right (tsk)
Whenever I see that cow puncher title, I think of great parody covers that could be done; drunken cowboy at the bar, punching it out with a cow..., you know. :D
Funny. When I saw your GIF I though "beating a dead horse" not "cow puncher"...only now have I gotten the joke :sumo: man I'm slowAnd I love that cow puncher but want a much more expensive copy. Whenever copies come up they are usually lower grade and sell for quite a premium. I'm sure this copy will sell shortly.
With state past times like alcohol, mosquito swatting, alcohol, grizzly-bear wound dressing and alcohol, Alaskans get a pass on stuff like failed quotes and general lack of understanding.
Good to know. Its 7:36 am here and I'm sitting at the lake drinking baileys and coffee...man you pegged me .
:lol: OK - true confessions. I'm roughed up after a late night of Wild Turkey and Cramps videos. I took the dogs on 1 1/2 hour hike in the woods this a.m., and after the hot tub and shower, I'm sitting here with coffee and Kahluah trying to wish away my banging head - I may have to up the ante to a Ninkasi Total Domination IPA.

Cow Puncher 6- Indisputable All-time Top 5 Headlights cover- Detached cover- Solid interior- 2.5 ish- $165

Box5pYXl.jpg

FbqnRnLl.jpg

hbpaocvl.jpg

If you give me this copy I'll be "less" likely to outbid you on the next nice one that comes up... :sumo: just say'in

Cow Puncher 6- Indisputable All-time Top 5 Headlights cover- Detached cover- Solid interior- 2.5 ish- $165

Box5pYXl.jpg

FbqnRnLl.jpg

hbpaocvl.jpg

If you give me this copy I'll be "less" likely to outbid you on the next nice one that comes up... :sumo: just say'in

The fact that you would even think of being that generous is gift enough to me. This kind of offer makes me realize the kind of friend you really are.

Box5pYXl.jpg

FbqnRnLl.jpg

hbpaocvl.jpg

The fact that you would even think of being that generous is gift enough to me. This kind of offer makes me realize the kind of friend you really are.

:foryou:

The Spirit 22- Eisner masterpiece- This book has some cover problems as you can see but the important part is strong and the color is great! The interior is in nice shape and solidly attached. 2.0- $800

9ZW0T8pl.jpg

oaFwP83l.jpg

MkZF0arl.jpg

gorgeous book. Get that 4.0 Rick

Dagar Desert Hawk 14- Today is the day for headlights fans because this is another top 5- In beautiful shape too- 6.5 for sure. $320- SOLD to goldenacase.

nZJ8a09l.jpg

LnAGok8l.jpg

S5bzgmQl.jpg

ndtV0dAl.jpg

I used to have a VF+ copy of this. One of the all time great GGA covers, and the Safari Cary story is fantastic. Still way under appreciated and undervalued in my opinion.