• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

USPS Workers Accused of Theft

22 posts in this topic

USPS worker was caught taking mine and other's netflix discs years ago. He would take the discs and then watch them if he liked the movie and then return them.

I would always get emails from netflix asking when I sent the movie out to be returned.... I never responded and never thought anything of it. Then I opened the paper one day to see that the postal dude was arrested... bummer.

Felt bad... I knew the guy. He was always nice to everyone... if he asked I would have said, "Watch this within two days and then return it for me."

Lost his pension and job over Netflix.

You shouldn't feel bad. He may have been nice to everyone but he was stealing from the mail.

USPS worker was caught taking mine and other's netflix discs years ago. He would take the discs and then watch them if he liked the movie and then return them.

I would always get emails from netflix asking when I sent the movie out to be returned.... I never responded and never thought anything of it. Then I opened the paper one day to see that the postal dude was arrested... bummer.

Felt bad... I knew the guy. He was always nice to everyone... if he asked I would have said, "Watch this within two days and then return it for me."

Lost his pension and job over Netflix.

You shouldn't feel bad. He may have been nice to everyone but he was stealing from the mail.

Nah I feel bad - one or two bad decisions / poor decision making that ruin someone I feel bad for.

Stupidity though I have no patience nor remorse for. I am still shaking my head over the eBay CSR that could not comprehend time zones.